Skip to main content

Story of Indian politics MISDEED PRIDE 1.1

Misdeed pride 1.1

chapter - 1
politics and contract

16 May 2014, it was morning. There was a fight between two big political parties in the country. Whose alliance were, Congress and BJP. The whole country was afraid of illegal and the criminal factor. The congress was in government for 10 years. Along with all mafia, illegal weapons and criminal factors, the criminal victim was also scared. Crime rate were stopped. The result of the lok sabha election was about to come. Everyone was very keen. Many doubts were running in the minds of the people of the country. I was also at the booth at the time of voting. therefore, it was going on my mind that the NDA government would be formed. News channels was showing voting poll. Due to which my doubts started changing. Today, not only me but the neighborhood was also fully convinced that the NDA government will be formed. The news channels were not tired of praising the NDA and the BJP. There was a fear in the UPA alliance and especially in smaller parties like RJD. All the candidates and fans of the congress looked as if the government was coming for them. Counting had begun at the voting booths across the country. It was about 9:30 in the morning. My sister brought me a plate full of biscuits and tea in front of me. My father was glued in front of TV like my younger brother used to stick to the TV while watching cartoons. I could not understand that which scene would be missing from my father. All news channels were showing the same thing. The anchors of the news channel were busy increasing their TRP. I finished my tea and buiscuits and get out of the house. Outside, I was listening  to politics from everyone's mouth. I was laughing at seeing. Those who had never brought a book political science in their class, they were also talking such political things as if the Prime Minister of tomorrow would be the same. I was the one who felt that any government is in power, I do not mind. I had no interest in politics. just knew that politicians and defense have been created for the protection and security of our country and their work. Serving the public and working for the development and progress of the country. My age was little less, so I could not vote. So I used to think that everything which is not in its own right is all sorrow and whatever is in its right is all happiness


I took out my phone from my pocket. Unlocked the locked phone and dialed the number. The phone was ringing. There was a very nice collar tune. I started listening. I was so busy listening that I started moving without looking. Suddenly i hit a heavy man. I saw that he was wearing a white T-shirt and white paint. The color of his face was dark and some stains. My eyes got stuck on him, i started looking at him. At that time my attention was diverted from the phone. I forgotten that i had also placed a call. I was looking at that person, there was a strong slap no my right ear. I was shocked. I could not understand what happened to me. Suddenly there was another loud slap from behind, I looked back. My phone was left out of my hand. I was able to understand that before that I heard voice from some distance with abuses.

NIRAJ KUMAR.

Published by - RAVI SHEKHER


TO BE CONTINUE....




Comments

  1. इस कहानी को पढ़ें इस कहानी का सभी अध्याय अद्भुत और मनोरंजक है

    ReplyDelete
  2. बड़ी मज़ेदार कहानी लगी पढने में मजा आया।......इसका लेखक जो भी है हमने मिल कर बात करे। mobile number 9084920660

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow nice one of the best thriller story ever read
    Awesome excited for next part

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn good buddy...
    Waiting for the next part😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. #ravishekher #thecrimethriller

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waiting for next #ravishekher #thecrimethriller

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

please do not enter any spam link in the comment box

Popular posts from this blog

Nadru Yakhni Recipe, how to make Nardu yakhni

 Nadru Yakhni Nadru Yakhni Nadro is a very special vegetable in Kashmir, in Hindi we also call it Kamal kakdee (lotus cucumber), if this dish is not made in any festival of Kashmir, then it seems very incomplete. Nadru Yakhni is made in many ways in Kashmir, but among them, Nadru Yakhni is one of them. Ingredients lotus cucumber Asafoetida 1/2 spoon ginger powder salt as per taste 1/2 spoon cumin 1 1/2 spoon fennel powder 1 black cardamom 1/2 spoon cardamom powder garam masala 2 small cup of curd oil 1 big spoon Process making Nadru Yakhni Cut small and thick pieces of peeled nadru. heat a cooker. Aad 1 big spoon oil. Shallow fry the Asafoetida, add cumin. Add Nadru pieces and shallow fry. Add salt as per taste. Add 1 crushed black cardamom Add fennel powder Add ginger powder Add 1/2 spoon garam masala Add cardamom powder And saute well. After that add 1 glass water. Mix it thoroughlt and close the cooker. Cook for 10 min. Take 2 small bawls of curd and whip it. Add the whipped curd an

Amritsari Kulcha recipe how to make Amritsari Kulcha. Ingredients and process of making kulcha.

Amritsari Kulcha It is a popular dish of Andaman and Nicobar . This dish is loaded with coriander leaves, onions, and lots of things. This dish is cooked in a tandoor. This dish is mostly served with cheese and chickpeas. Many people like this dish. It is a popular dish of Andaman and Nicobar. Amritsari Kulcha Ingredients For Dough Refind flour 2cups Castar Sugar 1tsp Baking powder 1/4tsp Baking soda 1/4tsp Ghee 4tbsp Beaten curd 1/4cups For filling Coriander seeds 1tbsp Cumin seeds1tbsp Finely  Chopped 2 onions  Green chilies 2-3 Fresh coriander leaves 1/4 cup Amchur Powder 1tsp Boiled mashed potato 4 salt as per taste Process of making Amritsari Kulcha For Dough In a bowl, mix refined flour baking powder, baking soda, castor sugar, and knead it well. For Filling Add boiled potatoes and mashed well. Mix well till the mixture gets creamy. Add salt to taste and mix well and keep it aside. In a pan, add cumin Seeds, Coriander Seeds Dry roast them well, crush them coarsely and keep them a

Story of Indian politics MISDEED PRIDE 1.2

Misdeed pride 1.2 (chapter-1) politics and contract I was able to understand that I heard voice from some distance with abuses. I was scared. I felt I do not even take interest in politics. How can it hurt me then? I told him brother, I do not even have interest in politics. So he said that you were the only one at the booth who did not vote for our party and voted on the horse impression. I am a little young, I cannot vote. Were do I vote for horse impression? This is India where you vote or not. If you are present at the booth, then understand that you will have to vote for someone, like a man or woman who is not in their native village or residence, somewhere else has settled in the city. Instead, someone will go by casting a vote and his vote will go only for the candidate of his cast or religion. How many people do not have their own voter ID cards. Still come by voting. With the help of non-voter ID and with a poling agent, this is known as vote poling. I started thinking that wh