Skip to main content

Lost in the mud of politics MISDEED PRIDE 2.1

Misdeed Pride 2.1

(chapter - 2)

Lost in the Mud


Do you know why rhinoceros jump in mud? Why do rhinos wrap themselves in mud and have fun with themselves? Because he wants to keep himself calm more than keeping himself clean, in the same way a good politician tries to keep himself calm by jumping into the mud of politics and keeping himself clean. But sometimes it happens that he is not able to keep himself calm and runs around the city running madly like stray dogs. I was thinking something similar, I was thinking that I would keep calm in the midst of all this politics, but this simple politics should not let me remain calm and I also became a hard weapon of my country. And there were hunters wielding weapons like me, hunters sitting in Parliament, I believe that they hunt this sitting at home, not even for themselves but to maintain the status of their religion, caste, richness and poverty if this contractor does all these things If they do not protect, then they may die of hunger and if they protect all these things then humanity will die between richness and poverty towards religion. Somebody has said that the happiness of the living is increased by seeing the bier of those who die. In the same way, the desire of the leaders of our country is fulfilled by seeing the helplessness of the educated unemployed and the helpless woman of the poor and unemployed woman. I entered politics in my mouth, but I felt like the world had come to lay cuckoo eggs in a crow's nest. I was like the cuckoo who came to lay eggs, who was also his laborer, and this politician was earning money on the money by working like that crow.


The present-day politics is running on its own map as if politics means state policy, it means that the country should run according to the constitution but it is running exactly like the policy of the state according to its own. I know you must be wondering what it is, then let me make it clear to you that today every leader, whatever position he is in, is considering himself as the king of the place and leave it to understand that the leader is like the king. Governance is also yes, think dictatorship is right.


So I finally went to this world of dictatorship even when I did not want to go from where it seemed impossible at the beginning, I went to Lalan Singh and together I took that girl too, both of them were sitting together. The car stopped at his gate and I paid the fare and while reaching slowly, I was reaching Llan Singh's door when a car stopped coming next to me. I looked around and ran towards the door, running and a voice came, oh son, do not run well, you have agreed to say, I am very happy, I stopped for you, I looked at him and nobody else. I was the lion, I stood up myself and said in a loud voice, you had called me, I have come, Lalan Singh came towards me and came near my ear and said, Abe here, do not listen to your father's house, which you will speak in such a loud voice. And i'll keep listening to your voice i was scared. Lallan Singh, moving forward, then turned back and said, "You have finished one of our enemies, so I am respecting you or else I have seen the crocodile's pond, and the crocodile is more hungry than the ministers sitting in Parliament."


I was looking at that girl and she was looking at me. Then she kept looking at me for a while and then she said that, "it is better to go in the mouth of crocodile than walk in the mouth of Lallan Singh". and from there our Lost in Mud started.

NIRAJ KUMAR.

Published by : RAVI SHEKHER.

To be continue...

 

Comments

Post a Comment

please do not enter any spam link in the comment box

Popular posts from this blog

Nadru Yakhni Recipe, how to make Nardu yakhni

 Nadru Yakhni Nadru Yakhni Nadro is a very special vegetable in Kashmir, in Hindi we also call it Kamal kakdee (lotus cucumber), if this dish is not made in any festival of Kashmir, then it seems very incomplete. Nadru Yakhni is made in many ways in Kashmir, but among them, Nadru Yakhni is one of them. Ingredients lotus cucumber Asafoetida 1/2 spoon ginger powder salt as per taste 1/2 spoon cumin 1 1/2 spoon fennel powder 1 black cardamom 1/2 spoon cardamom powder garam masala 2 small cup of curd oil 1 big spoon Process making Nadru Yakhni Cut small and thick pieces of peeled nadru. heat a cooker. Aad 1 big spoon oil. Shallow fry the Asafoetida, add cumin. Add Nadru pieces and shallow fry. Add salt as per taste. Add 1 crushed black cardamom Add fennel powder Add ginger powder Add 1/2 spoon garam masala Add cardamom powder And saute well. After that add 1 glass water. Mix it thoroughlt and close the cooker. Cook for 10 min. Take 2 small bawls of curd and whip it. Add the whipped curd an

Amritsari Kulcha recipe how to make Amritsari Kulcha. Ingredients and process of making kulcha.

Amritsari Kulcha It is a popular dish of Andaman and Nicobar . This dish is loaded with coriander leaves, onions, and lots of things. This dish is cooked in a tandoor. This dish is mostly served with cheese and chickpeas. Many people like this dish. It is a popular dish of Andaman and Nicobar. Amritsari Kulcha Ingredients For Dough Refind flour 2cups Castar Sugar 1tsp Baking powder 1/4tsp Baking soda 1/4tsp Ghee 4tbsp Beaten curd 1/4cups For filling Coriander seeds 1tbsp Cumin seeds1tbsp Finely  Chopped 2 onions  Green chilies 2-3 Fresh coriander leaves 1/4 cup Amchur Powder 1tsp Boiled mashed potato 4 salt as per taste Process of making Amritsari Kulcha For Dough In a bowl, mix refined flour baking powder, baking soda, castor sugar, and knead it well. For Filling Add boiled potatoes and mashed well. Mix well till the mixture gets creamy. Add salt to taste and mix well and keep it aside. In a pan, add cumin Seeds, Coriander Seeds Dry roast them well, crush them coarsely and keep them a

Story of Indian politics MISDEED PRIDE 1.2

Misdeed pride 1.2 (chapter-1) politics and contract I was able to understand that I heard voice from some distance with abuses. I was scared. I felt I do not even take interest in politics. How can it hurt me then? I told him brother, I do not even have interest in politics. So he said that you were the only one at the booth who did not vote for our party and voted on the horse impression. I am a little young, I cannot vote. Were do I vote for horse impression? This is India where you vote or not. If you are present at the booth, then understand that you will have to vote for someone, like a man or woman who is not in their native village or residence, somewhere else has settled in the city. Instead, someone will go by casting a vote and his vote will go only for the candidate of his cast or religion. How many people do not have their own voter ID cards. Still come by voting. With the help of non-voter ID and with a poling agent, this is known as vote poling. I started thinking that wh