Skip to main content

Lost in the mud of dirty political work MISDEED PRIDE 2.3

Misdeed pride 2.3

(chapter - 1)
lost in the mud


You know Bihar's politics is completely based on cast politics. The place where there is MLA in Bihar is not able to develop the place where development is only in the place where the Chief Minister is in Bihar, only in the place where there are people belonging to the caste of Chief Minister. Well, I have seen one thing in the politics of whole India, that caste is political in the state and religion is political in the center. The MLA of the caste whose population is more in the state almost wins and the PM of the religion whose population is more in the center wins. All these political parties make the candidate according to caste and religion. And both of these things have more criminal background people. To get tickets one needs to have more criminal background than education. In the same way, it is also in Bihar, irrespective of caste or religion.


Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana and Punjab, their conditions are mostly similar. People are divided in the community by religion. Some are pretending for a temple, some are pretending to be a mosque, and some are pretending to have reservations. People fighting every battle are walking around wearing double robes. Whether it is left wing or right wing.


Well we both got out of there and left to spend a few moments outside. On the way, both of us were also happy to see each other. She was ashamed to see me again and again. It made me feel that whatever bad incident happened to a girl in the past, changing time can bring the same smile on the face of a common girl. That same shame flashes on her face. If a girl or a woman has gone through all the bad trouble in her life, if someone in her life, who respects her, listens to her, loves her and finds someone who loves her heart, then her life can be happier than before. I felt like seeing that girl, that she had got a new life back. She was very happy. I could see all this clearly in her eyes. Today she looked completely free. Today it seemed as if there was some seriousness in his honor.


I stopped the car and told him that I will buy something for you. She immediately turned back and answered me. She said that I want nothing more than the life you have given me. You can give me something bigger than this time you gave me today. And then she expressed love to me and I also accepted her love too. I held her hand and told her that no matter how much trouble we may be going forward, we will live happily. I was still holding his hand when my phone rang, I took out my phone from the pocket and saw that the call was coming from Lalan Singh. When I picked up the phone, he told me that both of you reach me within 1 hour. I told Sonia that we both have to meet Lalan Singh in an hour. Then both of us sat in the car and started going to Lalan Singh.


Gradually, we were going to enter the world of politics and we were not even able to know. Both had reached near Lalan Singh's house. I stopped the car. And went straight in. Lalan Singh was sitting there and some leaders were sitting around him. I touched Lalan Singh's leg and said, tell me why uncle you have called me here. He placed his hand on my head and said, "Son, I am entrusting you with a great job". I asked him, what can I do for you? He said to me, son, I consider you very clever and I know that you can do this work. I asked what is the work? He told me that the students in Patna have blocked the railway. All the students are sitting in protest. I wish that the government here felt that the maximum amount of students reached there is understanding, how will you do, you yourself are sensible and yes, take as many people as you want. And some local will be found in Patna itself. You have to put some fake children among the real children as well, like some real leaders stand up in the middle of fake leaders, So let this government know what is in power? Now I had understood that I should play the game by holding the foundation of this thing from where it comes. He was protesting the unemployed students of Bihar who were studying for so many years and the government was playing exam games with them. This is the game the government was playing and the students of every field were upset with this game and some gave up hope of job thinking that nothing could happen in their life now and some had finally come and left studies. But what does the government know what is happening, they have a little work? I want to ask you, every time you say that we have only a little work I want to ask you what work do you have?


NIRAJ KUMAR.

Published by - RAVI SHEKHER.


To be continue...




Comments

  1. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

please do not enter any spam link in the comment box

Popular posts from this blog

Nadru Yakhni Recipe, how to make Nardu yakhni

 Nadru Yakhni Nadru Yakhni Nadro is a very special vegetable in Kashmir, in Hindi we also call it Kamal kakdee (lotus cucumber), if this dish is not made in any festival of Kashmir, then it seems very incomplete. Nadru Yakhni is made in many ways in Kashmir, but among them, Nadru Yakhni is one of them. Ingredients lotus cucumber Asafoetida 1/2 spoon ginger powder salt as per taste 1/2 spoon cumin 1 1/2 spoon fennel powder 1 black cardamom 1/2 spoon cardamom powder garam masala 2 small cup of curd oil 1 big spoon Process making Nadru Yakhni Cut small and thick pieces of peeled nadru. heat a cooker. Aad 1 big spoon oil. Shallow fry the Asafoetida, add cumin. Add Nadru pieces and shallow fry. Add salt as per taste. Add 1 crushed black cardamom Add fennel powder Add ginger powder Add 1/2 spoon garam masala Add cardamom powder And saute well. After that add 1 glass water. Mix it thoroughlt and close the cooker. Cook for 10 min. Take 2 small bawls of curd and whip it. Add the whipped curd an

Amritsari Kulcha recipe how to make Amritsari Kulcha. Ingredients and process of making kulcha.

Amritsari Kulcha It is a popular dish of Andaman and Nicobar . This dish is loaded with coriander leaves, onions, and lots of things. This dish is cooked in a tandoor. This dish is mostly served with cheese and chickpeas. Many people like this dish. It is a popular dish of Andaman and Nicobar. Amritsari Kulcha Ingredients For Dough Refind flour 2cups Castar Sugar 1tsp Baking powder 1/4tsp Baking soda 1/4tsp Ghee 4tbsp Beaten curd 1/4cups For filling Coriander seeds 1tbsp Cumin seeds1tbsp Finely  Chopped 2 onions  Green chilies 2-3 Fresh coriander leaves 1/4 cup Amchur Powder 1tsp Boiled mashed potato 4 salt as per taste Process of making Amritsari Kulcha For Dough In a bowl, mix refined flour baking powder, baking soda, castor sugar, and knead it well. For Filling Add boiled potatoes and mashed well. Mix well till the mixture gets creamy. Add salt to taste and mix well and keep it aside. In a pan, add cumin Seeds, Coriander Seeds Dry roast them well, crush them coarsely and keep them a

Story of Indian politics MISDEED PRIDE 1.2

Misdeed pride 1.2 (chapter-1) politics and contract I was able to understand that I heard voice from some distance with abuses. I was scared. I felt I do not even take interest in politics. How can it hurt me then? I told him brother, I do not even have interest in politics. So he said that you were the only one at the booth who did not vote for our party and voted on the horse impression. I am a little young, I cannot vote. Were do I vote for horse impression? This is India where you vote or not. If you are present at the booth, then understand that you will have to vote for someone, like a man or woman who is not in their native village or residence, somewhere else has settled in the city. Instead, someone will go by casting a vote and his vote will go only for the candidate of his cast or religion. How many people do not have their own voter ID cards. Still come by voting. With the help of non-voter ID and with a poling agent, this is known as vote poling. I started thinking that wh